The 112lb CAVALRY Anvil is 60% heavier than the popular 'BIG FACE ANVIL' with many of the same features.
The Calvalry has all the Versatility of NC's 70 lb 'Big Face Anvil' with the added stability and size 60% more weight brings.
Popular with knifemakers, blacksmiths and farriers.
- balanced alloyed casting.
- turning cams on the port side.
- 1-1/2" right and left-hand square clip horn.
- 1-1/4" round turning hole in the heel.
- 1" Hardie hole in the horn.
- 3/8" pritchel hole in the heel.
- Weight: 112 lbs
- Face: 4 5/8" x 7"
- Heel: 3 5/8" x 6"
- Horn: 4" x 9 1/2"
- Height: 11"
- Base: 11" x 9"
Made in the USA.
NOTE: We have sold hundreds of NC anvils without a single issue or return. I have done metallurgical assays on the anvils and I personally Rockwell Test every lot of anvils received for peace of mind nothing has escaped being tempered properly (…an issue with some OTHER manufacturers…)