Canadian Made. High-quality and extremely well built from Hall Knife and Forge. Ready to hook up to your propane source and off you go! Solid, rugged, and fuel-efficient. From cold to working heat in 2 minutes. The Triple Burner equates to more even heat distribution.
Refractory board lining and cement base plate are rated to 2100°F - 2300°F respectively. Easy to operate and designed for low noise. All ready for you to attach to a propane tank and start forging. The firebrick liner is completely replaceable. To maintain long-term integrity, Hall recommends using a pyrometer and staying below 1800°F for everyday use.
BTU ratings are as follows:
- 14970 BTUs to bring Hall Forges up to working heat in 2 minutes, and maximum recommended heat in 3 minutes.
- This equates to 449,100 BTUs/hour running full out.
- Manual Start
- Electric Start
- Weight = 48 lbs (including hose and fittings).
- Fire Box Interior = 10.5'' High x 7.5'' Wide x 4'' Depth
- Fire Box Opening = 3'' High x 10.5'' Wide
- Pass-Through Side Ports = 2.75" Wide x 1.5" High
Hall 3 Burner Forge Includes:
- 60 lb Regulator
- Brass Fine Control Valve
- Basic Safety Set Up Sheet
Pictured is the forge with an electric start.
Made in Alberta, Canada by Rick Hall.