Red Horse Ear Balm is a soothing salve made for horses.
Dry, irritated ears can be a great source of annoyance to horses, causing them to head toss and be generally irritable. This ear balm contains natural ingredients to keep horses' ears and faces moisturized and comfortable during the dry summer months. It has an average SPF (Sun Protection Factor) of around 5 so it will also help reduce the chances of sunburn.
Made of natural ingredients:
- Olive Oil: moisturizing and antibacterial.
- Shea Butter: moisturizer with natural UV protective elements.
- Neem Oil: an essential oil with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Saltidin: a state of the art synthetic compound broad spectrum repellent used to soothe, moisturize and reduce irritation.
- Beeswax: provides a natural barrier against moisture loss.
Many people report it helps keeps pesky midges away. Ear Balm is safe to apply with bare hands as it is all-natural as long as you have no allergies to nuts as it contains some nut oils.
Made in the UK.