Designed by Professor Jean-Marie Denoix. The Suspensorix shoe has a wide toe and narrow beveled branches. Made from hi-tech aluminum alloy.
CONCEPT AND REACTION ON THE GROUND:
- On penetrable and compacted ground: wide front support to limit sinking of the toe into the ground.
- Narrow beveled branches to promote the sinking of heels. Slightly beveled outer rim on the toe to promote rolling.
BIO-MECHANICAL AND KINESI-THERAPEUTIC EFFECTS:
- Reduces stress on the fetlock joint suspensory ligament and on the superficial digital flexor tendon.
- Reduces general stress on the fetlock joint suspensory apparatus (suspensory ligament, proximal scutum, straight and oblique sesamoidean ligaments).
- Desmopathy of the fetlock joint suspensory ligament.
- Pathology of the superficial digital flexor tendon.
- Desmopathy of the sesamoidean ligaments (straight and oblique).
- Arthrosis of the fetlock joint.
Non-tempered alloy can be used for risk-free hot shoeing up to 450°C.
Clips are able to be ground off for customization.
Thickness 8 mm (or 10 mm in front for wear resistance).
Made in France.
Sold per pair (2 shoes).