The T Shoe is designed to treat Navicular Disease and bony column disorders. The T shoe is a flat shoe and provides no resistance to break-over (the source of most heel pain).
- A low profile "T" shoe for horses or ponies used to speed
- Allows finer nailing for horses with thinner walls
- Radically reduces hoof capsule, tendon and leg stress prior to break-over
- Excellent for weak heels providing palmar support while easing break-over
- Medial rail provides ease of lateral motion.
- With frog support, the T Shoe can be used successfully to treat laminitis.
- Five (5) nail holes.
- Front 4 = 4 1/4'' Wide x 4 7/8'' Long.
- Front 5 = 4 1/4'' Wide x 4 7/8'' Long.
Made in the USA.
Sold per pair (2 shoes).