- last price $31.95
CleanTrax is a deep penetrating hoof cleanser proven effective in eliminating even the toughest infections, in most case with just a single application.
CleanTrax contains a proprietary hypochlorous compound which is non-narcotizing and has no adverse effects on normal, healthy cells. The key to CleanTrax's effectiveness lies in a unique stabilizing process, making it extremely surface active and allowing it to penetrate quickly and deeply to the root of the infection.
CleanTrax's cleansing action purges bacteria, fungi, and spores from the deepest hoof layers and crevices and also removes dead, powdery, soft remnants of tissue destroyed by fungal activity. As the cleanser penetrates, a vapor is released, instantly eliminating the bacteria, fungi and spores, actually ridding the horse of the hoof infection.
Handling & Preparation:
Directions for Use:
1) Clean the hoof, remove/wash away excess dirt and debris.
2) Mix the entire bottle of CleanTrax powder into 1 gallon of room temp tap water.
3) Pour all the CleanTrax solution into a soaker hoof boot, or a reinforced plastic bag.
4) Immerse the hoof completely into the CleanTrax solution. If using a bag, pull it up above the knee and tie/or tape it closed. (Vetrap works well for this).
5) Soak the hoof for 45 minutes. If the infection is bad or recurring, extend the soak time to 60 minutes. NOTE: CleanTrax solution is good for a total of 90 minutes, so you can reuse the the same solution to soak two hoofs consecutively.
6) When you are finished soaking, the solution can be poured or sprayed into the stall floor, trailer mats or trimming area to eliminate any residual fungal spores.
7) After soaking DO NOT RINSE OR DRY THE HOOF. Put an empty plastic bag over the hoof and close the top. Allow the vapors to penetrate for 45 minutes.
8) If the infection is bad or recurring, repeat the treatment in 2-4 weeks.
9) To protect the horse's feet and keep them free of infection, every 3-4 months use one bottle of CleanTrax to soak each hoof for 20 minutes.
Click here for printable instructions.
Made in the USA.